微智科技网
您的当前位置:首页实用外贸常用语100句

实用外贸常用语100句

来源:微智科技网


1. It‘s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you…… 我们很久不见了。

2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。

3. Since it is hot today, I‘m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。

4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。

5. I must admit I don‘t take a great deal of interest in cooking.我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。

6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvelous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看 不失为一个好方法。

7. What sort of work do you do at X?

您担任什么职务?

8. It‘s really very kind of you to come to see me off.您能来送行真是太好了。

9. I‘ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我们下一次的会面。

10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business

trip tomorrow.谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。

11. Can you give me a price list with specifications?

能否给我一份有规格说明的价目单呢?

12. The price depends on quantity.价格依数量而定。

13. Can you offer a quantity discount?

大量采购有折扣吗?

14. what would happen to the price if we doubled the order?

如果订货量加倍的话,价钱怎么算?

15. If you order in large quantity I think a discount would be possible.若是惠于大量采购,本公司尚可酌情降低价格。

16. I can‘t say offhand exactly how much.我不能立即告诉您多少钱。

17. Raw material prices have risen, so we can‘t sell our product at that price.原料涨价了,这样的价钱没办法卖。

18. We‘re selling at cost already.我们已经是按成本价卖了。

19. To start business, I‘ll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction, if you agree.为了做成生意,如果您同意的话,我试着说服他们接受3.5%的降价。

20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price.这个价格还不包含运费和保险费。

21. This price is F.O.B. New York.这是纽约离岸价。

22. Can we meet each other halfway?

我们能折中一下吗?

23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。

24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。

25. Don‘t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。

26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.我建议在你方第一次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%.

27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很大帮助。

28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?

仍然沿用我们以前的付款方式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证怎么样?

29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.由于我们需要向设备的生产厂家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你方开具即期付款信用证。

30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?

首批货可不可以押三个月再收款?

31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.我们通常只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

32. Traveler‘s check need countersigning.旅行支票要复签。

33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.外观引人注目的包装肯定大大有利于促销。

34. Each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can‘t be spoiled by dampness or rain.每个纸箱都有内衬防水纸,因而不会被潮湿和雨水侵蚀。

35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?

我认为内包装还行。那么外包装怎么样?

36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

37. We want deliveries on time, not excuses我们需要的是按时交货,而不是借口。

38. I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel had an accident.对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出了事故。

39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?

你们收到前一批货的提货单了没有?

40. Your quotation is on C.I.F. basis. What risks are you usually covered against?

你报的是到岸价,那么通常情况下你方对什么风险进行投保?

41. Another thing, you‘ll please cover W.P.A. and War Risk, which are the general clauses of marine insurance, won’t you?

另外,请你方保水渍险和战争险,行吗?这些是海运保险的一般条款。

42. Another thing, I‘d like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.另外,我希望按这皮货金额的130%来投保。

43. Therefore I regret very much we can‘t bear you to file a claim on us.因此,我非常抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔。

44. We‘re filing a claim with our insurance company.我们正向保险公司提出赔偿要求。

45. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.草案拟好后,我们就可以处理细节了。

46. I‘m afraid you can’t get a refund, but you can pick and choose still you find the most satisfying goods.很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,知道您满意。

47. Now show me your receipt and let me check it.给我收据核对一下。

48. I‘d like to show you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.我带您到展示中心观看我们的产品。

49. Do you have any printed material on this product?

由关于这种产品的说明书吗?

50. I‘m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we‘ll make a sample discount of twenty percent.很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过样品可以打八折出售。

51. You‘ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.看看工厂,你就会比较了解我们的产品。

52. We check each component before we install it.每个组件在装配前都要经过检验。

53. Our rejection rate is less than two percent.不良率不到2%.

54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.我们一直用心于提高质量上。

55. We have some questions about after-sale services.我们对售后服务有几点疑问。

56. The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Within the warranty periods, all repairs are free.重要的机器有三年保修期,在保修期间,所有的维修都是免费的。

57. I‘d like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.我想谈谈有关独家代理权一事的合同。

58. What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?

你们能完成的年销售额总量是多少?

59. I‘m thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳大利亚的独家代理。

60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future.今后,我想每月收到你一份详细的现时市场行情报告。

61. We are experienced in marketing products similar to yours and quite familiar with customers‘ need.我们在销售类似你们的产品方面很有经验,很熟悉顾客的需求。

62. We have good connections with all the leading importers and wholesalers in

our country.我们与我国所有的主要进口商、批发商有着密切的联系。

63. You are driving a hard bargain.你固执己见,不肯让步。

. Very often in a campaign, two or more media are used together.一般情况下,在广告宣传过程中,常常是两种或更多的媒体一起使用。

65. We should get to know who are the audience for the selected advertising media.我们应该了解对于(我们)选定的广告媒介哪些人是真正的听众。

66. We approach the retailers directly, without any middleman.我们直接和零售商打交道,不经过任何中间人。

67. Before fixing our prices, we have to know what your service charges will be.在我们定价之前,我们的了解你们将收取多少服务费用。

68. My biggest concern now is business promotion. Can you give me some tips?

我最关心的是产品的促销。你有什么建议吗?

69. Would you like to leave a message for Mr. Smith?

您想给史密斯先生留个口信吗?

70. I‘m sorry, Mr. Smith is speaking on another line. Will you wait?

抱歉,史密斯先生正在接另一个电话。

71. Well, if you leave your name and number, I‘ll tell him to call you back when he is free.那么,您留下您的姓名和电话号码,我会告诉他让他有空时给您回电话。

72. I‘ll get in touch with him and call you back later.我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话。

71.He is not available now.她现在不在。

72. Please tell me how to format a floppy disk. I use Windows 98.请告诉我如何把磁盘格式化。我使用的是视窗98操作系统。

73.If you install more memory, you can use it fairly well.如果增加内存的话,你的电脑就还可以用。

74.E-mail seems to have reformed the organization of companies.电子邮件似乎已经改变了公司的组织形式。

75.Since opened our homepage one week ago, our access number has grown to over one thousand.自一星期前我们有了自己的网页以来,上去浏览的人数已经超过1000人了。

76. The most remarkable difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”, that is, it allows two-way communication.互联网和电视、录影带最明显的不同在于它是“互动的”,也就是说它允许双向沟通。

77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increase more and more.为了从事SOHO而辞去在公司的工作的人数应该会越来越多。

78. We have pleasure insending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.所寄我方目录,提供了各类产品的详细情况。

79. We have large quantity of …。 in stock.我方可大量供应……现货。

80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed,

irrevocable, divisible and transferable L/C without recourse for the full amount.付款方式为保兑的、不可撤销的、可分割的、可转让的、无权追索的全部金额即期信用证支付。

81.We cannot accept L/C available by draft at 30 days‘ sight.我方不能接受见票30天后信用证方式付款。

82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.所定货物的品质必须与我方样品完全一致。

83.I made a reservation. This is the confirmation slip.我预定了,这是预定确认书。

84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?

单人间包括早餐在内收费是多少?

85. Could I pay with traveler‘s checks?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

86. I‘d like to reserve a seat on Flight number GJ2 to Beijing.我想预定飞往北京的航班号为GJ2的一张机票。

87. Id like to change/reconfirm my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.我想更改/在确认一下我预定的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。

88. we expect payment in advance on first orders.第一次订购我们希望预付货款。

. Please pay us within sixty days from the invoice date.请从开票日算起,60天内付款。

90. This order shall be packed in cartons with polyethylene tops.这批货的包装是用顶部带有聚乙烯的纸箱。

91. Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.包装费中1美元是包装桶的费用,该项费用再还桶时可退回。

92. The insurance covers All Risks at 110 percent of the invoice value.按面值的110%投保一切风险。

93.And the extra premium involved will be for your account由此所产生的额外保险费应由你方支付。

94.We‘re going to have to put your account on C.O.D.今后我们不得不将您的户头改

为C.O.D.(交货付款)

95.We can quote you either C.I.F. or CFR plus commission, if you prefer.如果你愿意的话,我们可以在C.I.F. (运费、保险费在内价)或C.F.R.(运费在内价)的基础上,加上佣金给你报价。

96.Could you agree to payment by D/A? This is a sample order.您能否同意通过承兑交单的方式付款?这是订单样品。

97.As you know, it doesn‘t pay to open an L/C with a bank for such a small amount.你是知道的,为了这么一小笔钱开一个信用证账户并不值得。

98.We have an easy-payment plan. One-third down, and the balance in six months.我们有分期付款的方法。首期付三分之一,其余的分6个月付。

99.It‘s just a formality but for hire-purchase, we usually require references.按照手续,记账购货我们通常是需要担保的。

100.Drafts drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before July 20, 2001. after which this credit expires.依此信用证开的汇票必须在2001年7月20日前在中国议付,过期无效。

价格篇

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

合同篇

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

订货篇

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们要推迟订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单中有一处需要修改

运输篇

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balace shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

付款篇

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against

presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like paymentbe made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

其他的有关商务英语的

The answer is zero! 白忙了!

The dice is cast! 已成定局了!

The same as usual! 一如既往!

The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!

There you go again! 你又来了!

Time is running out! 没有时间了!

We better get going! 最好马上就走!

Well discuss it later! 回头再说吧!

Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了!

We are all for it! 我们全都赞成!

We've been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢!

What a good deal! 真便宜!

What a let down! 真令人失望!

What do you figure? 你有什么想法?

What happened to you? 你怎么了?

What should I do? 我应该怎样做?

What's would you recommend? 你有何意见?

What's come over you? 你怎么了?

What's it to you? 这跟你有关吗?

What's on your mind? 你在想什么?

Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

Wouldn't you say so? 你说不是这样吗?

You are most understanding! 你真体贴!

You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

You cant be serious! 你不是认真的吧?

You cant miss it! 你不可能找不到的!

Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?

Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?

Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?

All right with you? 你没有问题吧?

Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗?

Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧?

As soon as possible! 尽可能快!

Back in a moment! 马上回来!

Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

Better luck next time! 下次会更好!

Boy will be boys 本性难移!

Come to the point! 有话直说!

Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?

Does it keep long? 可以保存吗?

Don't be so fussy! 别挑剔了!Don't count to me! 别指望我!

Don't fall for it! 不要上当!

Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!

Don't give me that! 少来这套!

Don't let me down! 别让我失望!

Don't lose your head! 别乐昏了头!

Don't over do it! 别做过头了!

Don't sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦!

Don't stand on ceremony! 别太拘束!

Drop me a line! 要写信给我!

Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快!

First come first served! 先到先得!

Get a move on! 快点吧!

Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我!

Give him the works! 给他点教训!

Give me a break! 饶了我吧!

Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙!

Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!

I'll treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你!

In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出!

避免正面回答

I'm afraid I can't give you a definite reply now. 恐怕我现在无法给你一个明确的答复。

I can't make a decision right now. 我现在无法作出决定。

I just need some time to think it over. 我需要时间考虑考虑。

We are still a little unsure about the prospect, though. 不过,我们对于前景还是有点不能确定。

There are certain points that I'll have to consider very carefully. 有些问题我得慎重考虑。

That may well be so. I'm not sure. 很可能是这样的。我不敢确定。

It all depends. 这得看情况而定。

1. Initiate a meeting

发起会议

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。

今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。

十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。

下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。

我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions

咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。

如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this?

这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments。

请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Please let me know what you think?

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this?

对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。

您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。

如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

3. Give feedback

意见反馈

Please see comments below。

请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below。

我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。

我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

4. Attachment

附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。

我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。

今天的会议记录在附件里查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。

设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。

其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

5. Point listing

列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2……。

今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2……。

Some known issues in this release: 1…….2……。

声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2……。

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:

1…….2……。

我们阅读了最新的供应链管理,做出如下考虑:1…….2……。

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。

以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……。

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前数据如下:1……2……

Some items need your attention: 1…….2……。

以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……。

6. Raise question

提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …

就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

7. Proposal

提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。

我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…

Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

8. Thanks note

感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation。

感谢你的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。

对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention!

谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。

我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感谢您的帮助!

9. Apology

道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。

很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容